EPICweb is a hub of valuable information, resources, and support for Epicor customers and partners. Our goal is to consistently improve your user experience and we understand that a centralized portal is a critical element of meeting this goal.
The EPICweb customer portal is available for Avanté, Clientele, DataFlo, Enterprise, Epicor ERP, Epicor Express (SaaS ERP), Epicor HCM, E4SE, iScala, ITSM , Manage 2000, ManFact, Retail (CRS/NSB), Vantage, and Vista.
We have recently upgraded EPICweb, so you may need to go through an account migration process. Here’s a brief overview of the process:
- When you log on to EPICweb with your existing user name and password, you’ll be forwarded to an account migration page
- If you have forgotten your existing password, you can reset it using the change password link below.
- You will then receive your new web\username and an e-mail containing your new password
- Use web\username and password to access EPICweb—your new login name will automatically be associated with your account
- Patch management and notification system
- Collaborative tools to effectively manage your relationship with Epicor
- Latest support news
- Product documentation, release information, and product updates
- Stay up-to-date with Epicor news, events and more
- Search a library of on-demand webcasts
- Schedule eLearning classes and review training options
- Dynamic content based on your product upon log in
- Live chat and upgraded search with the ability to easily refine your search
- Easier access to submit support calls, manage your organization, and connect with your account manager
- A new version of the community forum for more interaction
For more information or questions on EPICweb, please e-mail email@example.com